Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Photo - Mountain Biking Easter Bunny

Easter Bunny rocks! (photo courtesy of Bicycles and Icicles)
While trolling the Internet in search of a photo showing the Easter Bunny on a bicycle, I had a preconceived idea of what I would find: The Easter Bunny slowly cruising down a road with a basket on the front full of Easter eggs. Imagine my shock when I came across this photo showing Mr. Bunny getting some serious air out on a mountain bike trail. This should be a lesson to all of us about judging someone based on their appearance. My guess is that this is the Easter Bunny last fall out enjoying his time off before he had to start getting ready for Easter Sunday. Unlike Santa Claus, he doesn't have any elves to help him, so he has to do everything himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment