Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Photo - Atomic Bicycle Rack

I'm not a fan of nuclear energy, but I like this bike rack
Here's an interesting bike rack out in front of the Milton J. Rubinstein Museum of Science & Technology in Syracuse, New York. It depicts an atom with electrons flying around. There are three electrons flying around, so this must be a lithium atom.

I know this will offend some cyclists, but I find most bicycle racks to be eyesores. I think anyone installing a bike rack should invest more money and come up with something that is more attractive than the basic bicycle rack. Check out the Dero Bicycle Rack page for ideas. They have one shaped like a bicycle, you can spell out words in letters, add your custom logo to a rack, or come up with your own personal design.

No comments:

Post a Comment