Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Weird Bike Wednesday - The Moox

The Moox is a bicycle / scooter hybrid
Here is the Moox, a bicycle and scooter hybrid. You can ride it like a normal bike or push off with one leg like a scooter. It has an aluminum frame and cro-moly handlebars. The Moox has 20 inch wheels with 4 inch wide tires. It is also equipped with 7 speeds and mechanical disk brakes. At the Moox website, you can buy one for $599 in any of these colors:
  • Green / Black
  • Blue / Black
  • Gray / Orange
  • White / Red
Personally, I'm not sure if these bikes will be a commercial success. I can't ever remember riding along on my bicycle and thinking "I wish I had a scooter instead of a bicycle right now."

Here's a two minute video that shows the Moox in action: 


No comments:

Post a Comment